Poser 13 Update and Survey. I tried to fill it in, and did so. But every time I pressed “submit” it blanked a button I’d already pressed, and failed. Oh well, you may have better luck. I’m not sure if there’s more than the first page of questions that I saw, mostly seeming to be about the Queue Manager.
So, based on the blurb on the intro page…
1. Support for a new figure type that maintains true unimesh geometry inside Poser to simplify content creation and cross-tool content development. New female figure based on the new unimesh figure type
Only 0.00001% of users know why unimesh is such a big thing. Please explain that to the community first. What is the actual benefit to users?
2. Upgrading to latest Cycles render engine, with Poser code changes to streamline future updates
Seems sensible and obvious. Faster is always better, and so far as I know it’s both faster and better. Eevee would be nice too, but it’s probably not going to happen.
3. Addition of light bloom and more PostFX using the bgfx library
Yes, and make that panel Python scriptable. Such that anyone can build a “module” for PostFX, and call it in a script.
4. App launcher feature to offer more useful scene selection on startup
I have no idea what this means.
5. Other smaller features and bug fixes