Poser 13 Early Access has had a number of updates since release, which was back at the end of March 2023. Here are some highlights I spotted on the Windows version, since “Poser 13.0.287 – 2023-03-29″…
* Added new Legacy Scatter checkbox to PrincipledBSDF node [aka “the Cycles super-node”] to avoid SSS glow.
Sounds useful for getting SSS skin looking right, at a guess?
* Sped up cancelling of Superfly renders. No longer waits for the whole scene actors and materials to set up.
* Gamma shift no longer shifts at end of SuperFly render.
* Maximum Undo limitation increased to 200.
* Improved render presets based on feedback.
* Light meshes no longer disappear in the preview. Lights property Auto Hide removed and now just stays visible or not visible depending on the visibility check box.
Some people were having problems finding them. Toggling them on and off, vital for Comic Book Preview renders, should not be affected.
* “Make Movie” no longer attempts to apply 2D Motion Blur when it shouldn’t.
* Fixed broken IBL lights. IBL lights now work. IBL correctly turns on ambient occlusion when prompted. Creating an IBL now automatically connects the image map.
* Corrected Post FX Exposure and Saturation – default to 0 instead of -1
Yes, I was seeing that. Fixed now, by the sound of it.
* Fixed Atmosphere so it correctly displays volume in SuperFly.