More official details about Poser 13, due for release soon.
* The Poser 13’s SuperFly rendering will use “Cycles X” from Blender.
* New “robust light bloom” option in the PostFX module.
* New “tools for morph and weight mapping transfer between figures”, for content creators.
* Unspecified “improvements to Talk Designer and Walk Designer”.
* Newly “added support for HDRI domes”.
Last I heard, in April 2021, Blender’s Cycles X was “NVIDIA-only”. On looking into this again, I see that AMD (HIP) support was added November 2021.